Authentic & Balanced -- Centered & Grounded

“For many years it has been a challenge for me to integrate the intuitive side and the analytical side of myself, the person I am in private and the roles I play in business. Through self-inquiries and sometimes-painful discoveries, I realize that they are not separated. When we are true to ourselves, the imagined separation begins to fade away, and we start to develop more courage to let who we really are shine through everything we do, every encounter we make, and every situation we are in. It is a continuous journey of course.”

(Jing Jin, founder and Managing Director of Turnkey Capital LLC, in “A Closer Look at a Business Renaissance Executive: An Interview with Jing Jin.” Business Renaissance Quarterly: Summer 2007. Vol. 2, Iss. 2; pg. 7)

No comments: